Review fundraising (or fund raising) ideas and products offered by top fundraising companies. Choose from books, booster, brochure, calendar, candy, catalog, cause related, cheesecake, chocolate, Christmas, CDs/DVDs, coffee, cookbook, cookie dough & mix, discount card & book, donor recognition, events, environmentally friendly, first aid, flower bulb, giftware, gift wrap, gourmet food, greeting card, jewelry, logo, lollipop, magazine, music, new, online, pasta, personalized, pet treat, pizza kit, recycling, safety, scratch card, snacks, special event, spirit, stationery, t-shirt, and wreath.
Information on our SMALL GAMES OF CHANCE License is available though the Student Activities Office. All raffles must be approved through Student Activities. Raffle Tickets are available in the Student Activities Office and must be signed out. Winner’s name, address, and phone must be reported to the Student Activities Office and Student Government Association. Dependent on the value (cash or otherwise), student winners may be reported to Financial Aid.
- Handmade holiday cards
- Food Sales – Pre-packaged foods ONLY or coupons for a variety of local vendors
- Coupon Sales – Sheetz MTO’s, Subway coupons, etc.
- Cookie Dough
- Wreath Sales
- Car Washes – off campus only
- Talent or Services Auctions (donated talent/services)
- Goods Auction (donated goods)
- Christmas Stockings with names in glitter
- Special Events – athletic contests, gaming tournaments, small game carnivals, etc.
- Carnation/Rose Sales – Valentine’s Day
- Christmas Gift- wrapping service
- Book Sale
- Consignment – shop idea
- Ice Cream Sundae – make your own
- Flower Sales – poinsettia, spring bulbs, etc.
- Guess the Baby Pics Contest
- MARATHON IDEAS- rocking chair/jump rope/ etc. collect pledges.
- Varied Basket Auction (Family goods/foods/school supplies/kids/summer stuff/etc.)
- Talent Show
www.fundraising-ideas.org is not affiliated with PSU or the PSW-B SGA and is only noted here as a reference for ideas. http://www.fundraising-ideas.org/DIY/
Please discuss all fundraising ideas with the Student Activities Office to be sure you are in compliance with University and Risk Management Policies. All fundraisers must be registered with the Student Activities Office to be sure your fundraiser is not competing with another club’s fundraiser during a specific time frame.