Please submit all forms to the SGA office located in the Student Commons.
Student Government Constitution
Student Government Legislation Template
- PSU WB SGA Legislation (Spring 2017 Version)
SGA Meeting Agenda
Club Forms: Click on name to open form
- Absentee Excuse Form Must be submitted prior to the excused meeting to an SGA Executive Board Member.
- Club Exec Board & Members Roster Form
- Community Service Ideas
- Community Service Report Should be filled out within 10 days of Community Service Project and submitted to the Student Activities Office and Student Government Association.
- Volunteer Opportunities Community Agencies Volunteer opportunities in our surrounding communities.
- Event To Do List See the Student Activities Office to confirm event ideas, for submitting event notification forms, for assistance in developing your event, and for guidance on University Policies and Guidelines.
- New Club Process
- Allocation Request Form
- SGA PCard Procedures
- Deposit Accountability
- Expenditure Request
- Gas Reimbursement Calculator
All fundraising events must be registered with the Student Activities Office. Fundraising ideas will be reviewed and approved using the Risk Management guidelines and the non-competition ideology. The form must first be approved by the Student Activities Office and then by the Club Adviser. The form must be submitted no later than 14 days prior to the beginning of the proposed fundraiser. If the fundraiser will be held on campus an Event Notification Form must also be submitted. If the fundraising activity is strictly solicitation, it must be discussed with the Student Activities Office and Development Office. If clubs or individual members of clubs are not following Penn State’s policies and rules, the event can be shut down immediately. The PSW-B SGA purchasing card should be used for purchases whenever possible. This card can be signed out in the Student Affairs Office, Hayfield 101.
- PSW-B Club and Organization Fundraising Procedures
- Fund Raising Request Form SGA Website
- Fundraising Ideas
- Food Sales: see Student Activities for guidelines on food sales
Student Activity Fee (SAF), Student Facility Fee (SFF), and IT Fee Forms
- SAF Committee Application and Guidelines FA16-SP17 (PDF)
- SAF Committee Application and Guidelines FA16-SP17 (Word format)
- SAF Proposal Form FA16-SP17 (PDF)
- SAF proposal form FA16-SP17 (Word format)
- SAF Handbook 2016 and UPAC Handbook 2016
- SFF Proposal Form
- Technology Fee Information
- Information Technology Fee Requests